Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I can't wait for my summer intensive classes to start!

 Hi fellow bunheads!

     I just finished another great show and have a two week break before summer classes start up.What to do? I'm soooo bored without dance! I'm stretching my way through ballet withdrawal. In the words of one of my dance friends "Here comes some severe post-show depression!" You know you're a true ballet fanatic when you ask your dance teacher if you can come in to the studio and give yourself class even when they aren't there. Been there, done that!  Oh well, only 4 days left until the summer dance sessions start.

      I'm really exited for my summer intensive classes. Two hour ballet classes every morning followed by Variation on Mondays and Wednesdays, or Stretch and Strength on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Later I have Improv/Choreography or Contemporary/Jazz, depending on the day. On Fridays I have an hour pointe class. That means I'll be at the studio 5 days a week(during the school year I normally do 6 days a week) for a grand total of 19.5 hours a week! Yippee!!! 

Keep dancing and I'll talk/write to you later!




Look for more "thanks -to-dance" quotes in my up-coming posts. I love them, they are so true!          
           


No comments:

Post a Comment