Thursday, June 27, 2013

I know what I want to do for the rest of my life

I've always known that I wanted to be a professional ballerina but now I know for sure that all I want to with life is dance. We had some professional dancers come and be in our show. It was so incredible to watch them in class as well as on stage. They made everything look effortless and beautiful. I want to be just like that. Ballet is definitely my love and passion. I'm going to work super hard no matter how difficult it may seem. I've even been stretching more and doing some core workouts which normally I do not like. I've actually gotten to the point were it doesn't hurt that bad to stretch in the splits anymore, I enjoy being able to bend my body like that. I guess its a good sign when I don't like breaks because it means no studio time. I just I hope I can be a good dancer, it's so hard to make it big in the ballet world.

No comments:

Post a Comment